Aligning compensation approaches with business goals is a key strategy for successful organizations. This workshop reviews techniques and best practices implementing a compensation program. Through interactive learning activities, you will have the opportunity to practice designing and developing a compensation structure based on the goals of your organization. Explore how using this approach to base pay can attract, motivate, engage, and retain top talent.
- Identify the building blocks used to develop direct pay systems.
- Outline various compensation tools such as job documentation, job evaluation, etc.
- Utilize market salary information to assist with design of compensation structure.
- Recognize the importance of consistent wage and salary administration.
- Introduce incentive and bonus plan concepts as part of a compensation program.
Who Should Attend:
HR and compensation professionals who are responsible for the design and/or administration of their company’s compensation program or want to strengthen their knowledge of compensation.
Prior completion of Total Rewards: Compensation Basics or advanced level compensation experience with focus on compliance.