Without strong and effective communication to employees, even the best employee benefit programs can sputter. A solid communication system can be the spark that turns employees into proactive participants, uplifting their job satisfaction. Effective communication can also help control benefit costs to both employer and employees.
This course will help you:
- Continually sell the value of benefits to your employees with a solid marketing plan.
- Explore new delivery methods and make currently used methods most effective.
- Increase employee understanding of complex benefits to boost overall job satisfaction.
- Use effective writing techniques to turn your employees into proactive participants.
- Finish the benefit year by collecting feedback from employees to benchmark their level of satisfaction with both the benefits and the program vendors.
- Transform a basic benefits package into a strategic benefits philosophy.
- Organize targeted communications to market benefits throughout the year.
- Design and write proactive benefit communication campaigns to build employee awareness and engagement.
- Explore a variety of media and methods to reach out to different generations of employees.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators or specialists in benefits and human resources interested in improving employee perception of benefits programs, measuring employee satisfaction with the programs, and/or strengthening communication with employees about their benefits.