A diverse workforce can lead to a rich and rewarding environment for all employees, but it also can add complexity to recruiting and hiring practices, internal communications, and policies. MRA professionals bring knowledge, energy, and focus to diversity efforts. Let us help your organization move forward to achieve its goals.
We offer expertise and training services covering a wide range of topics including:
- Development of diversity and inclusion strategy and implementation
- Organizational strength and weakness assessment
- Executive management and employee coaching
- Intercultural development
- Creating and running diversity committees
- Specific problem guidance and resolution
MRA diversity expertise covers:
- Cross generational issues
- Disability, race and ethnicity, religion, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, and socio-economic status
Increase your cultural awareness, inclusion, and understanding of a diverse workplace. Learn to demonstrate awareness of the impact of your actions on others and to differentiate between behaviors that are appropriate, inappropriate, and perhaps illegal. Exemplify skills to communicate across cultures and value each individual in the workplace.
Search MRA training and HR Resource Center for courses and documents to help you gain strength as an organization by building a workforce of diverse skills, backgrounds, and ideas.