Interested in participating? Click here.
Introducing MRA’s newly combined Industrial & Production Trades Survey! We heard you! That’s why we’ve combined two surveys into one comprehensive survey with new enhancements.
About this Survey:
- Covers 215 jobs unique to manufacturing, industrial, and production industry.
- 21 job families including Food Industry, Machine Operation, Medical Device, Printing, Renewable Resources, Welding and more!
- Midwest data (Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin) collected at once.
- Additional data on shift differentials/premiums.
- Survey is free to members who participate and member participation is the ONLY way to get access to the NEW PIQPay!
MRA’s Survey Department is here to help you every step of the way!
- Participated in the past? We’ve got you covered. Personalized job matches (crosswalk) were sent to past participants the week of December 19th.
- Haven’t participated before? We’ve got you covered. Click here to download the 2017 Compensation Input Form.
- View a quick crosswalk demo to see how easy it is!
- Click here, for a more comprehensive webinar on how to complete the 2017 Compensation Input Form.
- Why should you participate in surveys? Read our December article in MRA’s HR Digest.
- Interested in reviewing the list of jobs ahead of time? Click here for a complete list of 215 jobs.
- Need help job matching or have questions? Contact MRA’s Survey Department:
800.488.4845 x 3508
Earn HRCI recertification credit and SHRM professional development credit (PDC) through MRA survey participation. To learn more, click here.