Lisa Pook - Director, Organizational Development
Member of: Training, Learning & Development, Organizational Development
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Any company has characteristics you observe, values you learn, and a culture you feel. In her role as MRA’s director of organizational development, Lisa’s focus is helping members build organizational cultures that engage employees while achieving business success. A sincere listener, practical advisor, and enthusiastic coach, Lisa develops trusting work relationships as she assists members in reaching their organizations’ goals.
Lisa’s unique experiences and insights help MRA member companies improve their effectiveness. Whether it’s working at an organizational level on talent management strategies or change management, facilitating work groups to improve teamwork, or coaching individuals for better interpersonal interactions, Lisa’s focus is on practical, successful outcomes. Lisa is part of MRA’s instructional staff and a member of MRA’s coaching team, providing executive, management, and employee coaching. Lisa has organizational development and training experience in industries ranging from service organizations to nonprofits and manufacturing.
- Designed and delivered learning programs that accelerate leadership development.
- Built organizational culture that supports customer focus, continuous improvement, and company success.
- Equipped leadership teams to work collaboratively in achieving strategic and tactical goals.
- Achieved a Certificate in Organizational Development from the Association of Talent Development-Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter
Lisa holds a master’s degree in communications from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, where she also earned a bachelor’s degree in communications and Russian.
- Member of local and national chapters of the Association of Talent Development