Lynell Meeth, MSHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP - Director, Member Content
Member of: HR Advisors & Resource Center, Training, Learning & Development
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead
Lynell uses her strength in relating to others and her passion for moving from “good to great” to help inspire, and lead. Lynell wants to make a difference by keeping her advice open and real and helping others without needing anything in return, although dark chocolate is known to be appreciated.
Lynell’s human resource experience spans over 20 years of consulting with managers, HR professionals, and executives in areas such as talent development, performance management, engagement and retention, assessments, mergers/acquisitions, employee relations and investigations, succession planning, and diversity initiatives. She is an experienced trainer in management and professional development, harassment, interviewing, diversity, metrics, and HR compliance.
- Co-developed the first Midwest region diversity council for a nationwide financial institution and served as HR liaison for team member resource groups.
- Successfully led project teams related to internal audits, organizational trend assessments, onboarding, and career development paths.
- Certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
Lynell earned a master’s degree in human resources from Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI) and graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in psychology & communication from Carroll University (Waukesha, WI).
- IA SHRM State Conference speaker (HR Business Partner and Onboarding - 2016)
- Business panel speaker for United Way Opiate Addiction Forum (2016)
- WI SHRM State Conference speaker (HR Metrics - 2014)
- Panel speaker for Thomson Reuters Global Diversity & Inclusion Conference (2014)
- NAAAHR Milwaukee Chapter speaker (HR Certification – 2013)
- Marquette University Adjunct Guest Instructor (Diversity Training - 2012)
- SHRM Blackhawk Chapter speaker (Leadership Development - 2011)
Professional and Community Activities
- Board Advisor - Financial Human Resource Association
- Certified Trainer - Arthritis Foundation