This is one of our most popular topics, because it truly is all about the participants…and anyone they sell to, work with, live with, or relate to! Fun, interactive, and applicable immediately; it’s the missing link in human interaction.
- Discover the four basic communication style types.
- Describe how you identify who’s who?
- Acknowledge strengths of each style.
- Identify potential weaknesses.
- Learn what catches the ear and the attention of each style.
- Discover collateral that grabs them.
- Examine probing and presenting: Do this, but don't do that!
- Learn to structure your sales approach for maximum power.
- Identify which closes are most effective.
- Plan for the inevitable: Handling push back.
- Explore the crucial after-party.
- Develop your dream team.
Completion of a current DiSC® Style Assessment.
Who Should Attend:
Sales reps or key, customer-facing roles that want a greater understanding of behavioral and communication styles and how to most effectively work with others. Any professional in a role where influencing skills are essential.