This class is all about you…and anyone you sell to, work with, live with, or relate to! Fun, interactive, and applicable immediately; it’s the missing link in human interaction and crucial in the sales and customer service arena.
Completion of a behavior assessment tool is required for this class. If applicable, please bring your DiSC assessment with you to class or a communication styles assessment tool will be administered for those who have not completed DiSC.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the four basic style types.
- Identify who’s who.
- List the strengths and potential weakness of each style.
- Understand what catches the ear and the attention of each style.
- Structure your sales approach for maximum power.
- Practice which closes are most effective.
- Deal with the inevitable: pushback and objections.
- Plan for the crucial after-party.
- Build your dream team.
Who Should Attend:
Sales reps or key, customer-facing roles that want a greater understanding of behavioral and communication styles and how to most effectively work with them.