Whether you are a seasoned subject matter expert or a newcomer to your field or organization, this eye-opening program delivers solid steps to ensure your habits and behaviors are building your success, not limiting your potential. You'll take away a wide gamut of practical skills—like learning how to say "no" with finesse, achieving an optimum work/life balance, and banishing self-defeating tendencies you may not even know you have! It's all the right stuff to build your personal development plan.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn how to become accountable for your own behaviors.
- Set goals for success.
- Understand how other people are affected by your behaviors.
- Identify triggers and develop a personal action plan.
- Equip yourself with a practical plan for positive actions.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to boost their professional success by examining and improving personal skills.