This workshop provides leaders with a structured approach that ensures fact-based decision making that can be used for evaluating specific problems or opportunities or to conduct a more general business review or for strategic planning. Participants process through a disciplined situational analysis of the Great American Soft Drink Company as it assesses its declining profitability, shifting market, changing workforce, and production/distribution issues. The goal is to identify the strategies and tactics that will be required to move Great American into the future.
- Use a fact-based model for problem solving.
- Use a situational analysis technique to make decisions.
- Use a SWOT analysis.
- Develop strategy statements.
- Develop tactical approaches to execute strategies.
- Use case situational analysis on your own department as a result of having participated.
Participants would have had a fundamental leadership course as a prerequisite for this program.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced managers and supervisors who need to refine specific skill sets, enhance their personal and organizational effectiveness, and further their leadership careers. Participants should have had a fundamental leadership course as a prerequisite for this program.
- Decision-making skills
- Strategic skills