Does achievement lead to positive feeling, or does positive feeling lead to achievement? Emotional intelligence has been identified as a key component of personal and professional success. It is the ability to identify, assess, and control your own emotions and to be sensitive to the emotions of others. Participants in this program learn the critical skills necessary to effectively understand and use emotion constructively in the workplace.
What You Will Learn:
- Describe the importance of emotion in effective leadership.
- Understand the importance of self-control and add at least three new techniques for maintaining perspective.
- Use mistakes made as teaching tools with employees.
- Articulate personal “vision” for each area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate empathetic skills.
- Describe the role of effective coaching/mentoring in emotional leadership.
- Define personal leadership style and outline development areas to enhance/alter current style.
Who Should Attend:
People in leadership positions who would like to enhance their leadership skills—managers, supervisors, department heads, and senior executives. Also for those interested in improving their interactions with others including those in customer service and human resources.
- Leadership presence