Some industries have smaller territories and limited customer bases, which makes an exceptional sales approach crucial to maximizing the limited number of prospects. Others are more complex and require a longer selling cycle, so sales representatives must quickly determine which accounts warrant their time and those that don’t.
What You Will Learn:
- Discuss what’s new in the world of critical account selling and how to alter your approach.
- Learn the differences between strategic versus transactional sales approaches.
- Explain the time commitment required.
- Determine when an account is not desirable.
- Demonstrate the unique value you bring to the sales process.
- List the crucial information that earns you the right to approach a company.
- Discover ways to obtain and interpret crucial information, including trends.
- Read between the lines in public and private data sources.
- Get to the right people vs stalling out elsewhere.
- Make the presentation with your prospects vs public speaking.
- Deal with roadblocks and redirecting.
- Determine next steps and resources available.
Who Should Attend:
Product or services sales reps with a longer selling cycle, large and national accounts, a limited territory, or a narrow and specialized prospect base, and lengthier quota periods.
Bring to Class:
- Identify one target account or industry.
- Obtain the publicly available data and information for that account.