Natasha serves as a trusted business partner to maximize the productivity of an organization’s most valuable resource, its people. Natasha is highly effective in delivering results and genuinely vested in putting people in a position to be successful. With over 12 years of extensive and diversified HR experience, she continues to apply her skills and expertise while providing proactive leadership to business partners.
Across her HR career, Natasha has led various projects. The scope of her diverse experience includes: HR audits, staffing/recruitment, standardization and streamlining of processes, training and development, performance management, coaching/counseling managers, employee relations, HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, benefits administration, project management, EEO, supplier development, vendor management, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement, change management and Lean/Six Sigma.
Natasha has been in public and private sector organizations in HR Management, Generalist and Specialist roles. She has been a member of Corporate HR teams and been embedded in the heart of the business unit. This experience spans across global organizations with a focus in manufacturing as well as recruitment process outsourcing industries.
- Provided daily HR Management support to multi-site locations totaling over 1000 employees and six direct reports.
- HR project participant that developed a Global Business Unit-wide employee handbook.
- Managed the full-cycle recruitment process for varying levels of positions.
- Coached and counseled employees and managers through diverse employee relations issues.
- Develop and delivered training programs to include new hire orientation, new manager assimilation, performance management, conflict resolution, recruitment, and workplace harassment.
- Led a team of HR professionals in the development of a Change Management tool for the business.
- Served as a National Project Manager for the Manpower North American contract for temporary labor; which included 22 locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico; savings over 500K within two years of implementation.
- Led the user acceptance training and implementation for the Mexico portal of the applicant tracking system.
Natasha has a B.A. Degree in Communication Studies and a M.S. Degree in Human Resources Management, both from Marquette University.