Human Resource Director
Peg is a customer-focused professional with 12 years progressive HR experience in multiple industries and holding diverse titles up to and including Vice President. She has worked with global manufacturing companies, as well as financial and healthcare service organizations to provide business solutions that make a difference. In addition to a variety of generalist responsibilities, Peg's background also includes HR systems integration, HR Department start-up, and HR due diligence associated with business acquisitions. She has served as an executive team participant aligning HR issues to strategic goals.
- Member of parent company HR & Benefits Committees ensuring HR practices are consistent and fit throughout a multi-divisional organization.
- Led HR function providing daily support to 300 FTE’s covering 3 states.
- Delivered innovative yet affordable benefit solutions.
- Streamline employee handbooks and human resource practices across divisions.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment process to include direct recruitment for leadership positions across the organization.
- Advise employees and managers through challenging employee relationships issues while maintaining perspective of overall business needs.
- Develop and deliver training programs including new hire orientation, corporate values, effective interviewing and leadership in action.
- Integrate new business acquisitions into parent’s HR programs.
- Participated in 5-member cross functional team and conducted organization-wide evaluation of efficiency, structure, and processes.
Peg has a B.A. Degree in Psychology and a M.S. Degree in Human Resources, both from Marquette University.