Invaluable local data analyzed separately by state providing you with the most accurate local information. Beneficial to those employers who want to make sure their salary structures attract, motivate, and retain the best managerial, supervisory, and professional employees.
New in 2012! One volume, three reports!
- Section 1: Wisconsin - contains data from 651 companies, covering a total of 15,079 employees
- Section 2: Northern Illinois - contains data from 93 companies, covering a total of 1,591 employees
- Section 3: Iowa/Western Illinois - contains data from 105 companies, covering a total of 2,862 employees
Click here to view table of contents.
Data are collected on 300 full-time occupations classified as "exempt"
- In addition to average salaries and medians, various statistics are represented including the 10th, 25th, 75th, and 90th percentiles for each job
- Salary data are summarized for base salaries and variable compensation
- Job descriptions are included with each page of survey data as a reference
Results are summarized by:
- Industry Type - Manufacturing – Union; Manufacturing – Non-Union; Services; Financial Activities; Health Care / Health Services; Goods Producing, Non-Manufacturing
- Company Size - 1-99 employees, 100-249 employees, 250-499 employees, 500-999 employees, and 1000 or more employees
- Geographic Area - 6 geographic regions covering Wisconsin including a breakout for Milwaukee and Waukesha counties (Volume 1);
4 geographic regions covering Northern Illinois (Volume 2);
8 geographic regions covering Iowa and Western Illinois (Volume 3)
- New in 2012! Revenue breakout - 6 annual gross sales/revenue groups: Less than 10 million; 10-24.9 million; 25-49.9 million; 50-99.9 million; 100-249.9 million; 250 million+