MRA’s Human Resource Professionals (HRP’s) are experienced HR Generalists, Managers and Directors who can step in and get things done. They serve as a seamless and confidential extension of your organization’s culture and leadership.
All of our professionals are employees of MRA and thrive on working with member companies in diverse industry sectors. MRA’s HRP’s have at least 15 years of practical, results-oriented experience and are supported by our extensive staff and resources while working at member locations and on HR projects.
Why/When to consider an HRP
- For special projects that don’t necessitate adding staff.
- When an HR staff member is on vacation, leave, or transitioning out of the organization.
- When you don’t need a full-time HR presence.
- To develop an inexperienced HR staff member’s skills and abilities.
- To outsource tactical duties so you can focus on more strategic issues.
- To address temporary peaks in workload volumes.
Full-, Part- or Limited Time
You choose the number of hours and length of time you want assistance. There are no contracts – we flex to meet your needs. And all for a surprisingly practical rate.