A good meeting facilitator has the skills to make ordinary group meetings dynamic and productive. Whether it’s a monthly staff meeting, a brainstorming session, or a series of process improvement and decision making meetings, facilitators guide the team’s work involving all participants in achieving the group’s objectives. In this program participants practice using skills and tools that help keep meetings on track and groups moving forward.
What You Will Learn:
- Effective team dynamics as foundation for effective meetings.
- Building an effective team communication model.
- Identify steps to keep group on track.
- Effective meeting roles and ground rules for conversation.
- The science of effective thinking strategies.
- Impact of listening skills and feedback loops for clarity.
- Use tools and techniques for true brainstorming and solution selection.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Identify remedies for common group disruptions and difficult employees.
Who Should Attend:
Meeting leaders, team facilitators, coaches, internal consultants, or anyone whose job includes opportunities to facilitate meetings, work groups, and teams.
- Facilitation skills
- Meeting management
- Presentation skills