Go beyond the basics to obtain a relevant and practical understanding of the advanced concepts around planning and designing health and welfare plans for your organization. This highly informative and interactive class will instruct you on how to evaluate your current programs and plan selection and design options, perform a cost analysis, analyze trends and the impact of compliance issues, identify communication strategies, and look ahead to "where do you go from here."
- Evaluate current programs.
- Understand benefit trends and interpret surveys and analysis.
- Perform cost benefit analysis.
- Understand Affordable Care Act (ACA) developments and Marketplace Exchanges and technology options.
- Evaluate pharmacy benefit management options and non-traditional benefit strategies.
- Understand the landmines of wellness programs.
- Consider effective communication strategies.
Who Should Attend:
Benefits Managers/Directors and those with 3-5 years of benefits experience who wish to expand their knowledge and understanding of employee benefit strategies.