This course presents an introduction to U.S. accounting regulations and practices. It will provide you with the understanding you need to interact effectively with accounting and finance departments in your company.
- Identify the key financial components of the annual report.
- Describe the importance of cash flow to companies and shareholders.
- Focus on the measures and processes used to assess companies' financial health.
- Recognize the measures that are affected directly or indirectly by the HR function.
- Explore methods of financing the business and financial planning issues.
- Focus on the relationship between the HR department and the finance department.
Who Should Attend:
This is intended for human resources or compensation professionals with limited knowledge of accounting and finance.
This session is sponsored by MACA (Milwaukee Area Compensation Association) and held at MRA in Waukesha, WI. Member pricing applies for these sessions if you are a MACA member.