Learn what is required to formulate a rewards program that has the power to attract, motivate, engage, and retain—total rewards. You will be introduced to the total rewards model and each of its components. Emphasis is given to the six elements of total rewards: compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness, recognition, performance management, and talent development.
- Review common compensation strategies, base pay structure design, and the establishment and use of a job-worth hierarchy.
- Gain an understanding of total rewards management.
- Discover the six elements of total rewards.
- Understand the critical role of the main drivers—organizational culture, business strategy, and human resources strategy.
- Learn the process of designing a successful total rewards strategy.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for professionals who want a basic overview of the components that can create an effective balance in employees rewards tools. This includes professionals new to human resources, HR generalists, and line managers.