Designing for Results
This course presents the fundamentals of variable pay. The course focuses on compensation strategy and variable pay, definitions and the design and implementation of incentive, recognition and bonus plans.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn about the three categories of variable pay.
- Identify common business strategies and objectives for achieving them.
- Examine internal and external factors affecting variable pay plans.
- Discuss the activities for designing the structure of the plan.
- Find out aspects to consider in establishing target performance and payouts.
- Learn about funding and distribution of plan earnings.
- Discover how to implement, communicate and evaluate the success of your plan.