This program is about how to build customer relationships by understanding your customers' business and their viewpoint of what they need to be successful. This perspective helps you to provide more relevant and focused customer service based on the needs of their business and can set your organization apart from the pack.
- Describe how to identify the four basic communication style types.
- Identify each style's preferences, strengths, and potential weaknesses.
- Learn what catches the ear and attention of each style, as well as possible turn-offs.
- Plan tailored probing and discussion techniques.
- Select presentation collateral that will engage prospects from the beginning.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is responsible for building positive customer relationships with internal and/or external customers.