This workshop is for those new to their leadership role and who may be struggling with the work and social changes brought about by their promotion. This program helps new leaders transition from doing the work to leading the work. Participants will develop a transition plan with short-term and long-term goals to help them succeed as leaders.
- Plan for leadership success.
- Identify key behaviors for success.
- Manage key areas critical to successful leadership.
- Understand and flex your communication style.
- Apply work-to-leadership transition skills.
- Plan and prepare for personal development.
Who Should Attend:
Newly promoted or soon-to-be promoted managers and supervisors.