Being in any leadership position requires you to be a motivator, problem solver, disciplinarian, delegator, mediator, interviewer, communicator, and trainer all at once. This course will give you the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be effective in your position. Taught from an in-the-trenches perspective, this interactive course will give you practical, easy-to-use methods for handling everyday issues.
- Make an effective transition into the supervisory role.
- Maintain effective work relationships.
- Develop employees and encourage them to make their own decisions.
- Learn and exercise appropriate levels of authority.
- Utilize effective delegation.
- Introduce change and gain employee acceptance.
- Discipline effectively and lawfully.
- Give recognition that is sincere, specific, and timely.
- Develop interview questions and conduct an effective interview.
- Train others and ensure they understand.
- Create a motivational climate for employees.
- Communicate work assignments to ensure understanding.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who have recently been assigned direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Experienced supervisors who want to enhance or refresh their supervisory skills.