Accelerate the development of your leaders! Businesses utilize strategic planning processes to forecast customer and product/service requirements. They also need to forecast their needs for future successors, high potentials, and leaders. Key to the identification process is gaining consensus from company leadership on the required competencies along with development plans to grow those competencies. During this program, you will learn how to develop company-wide, departmental, and individual competencies, identify candidates for key positions, and establish development plans.
What You Will Learn:
- Create an expedited process to identify, develop, retain, and promote high potentials and diverse talent.
- Develop a framework for frequent reviews of strategic and organizational requirements.
- Establish metrics that measure results.
- Foster a clearer understanding by employees about your organization's leadership process, development of talent, and promotion of diversity.
- Gain an enhanced achievement of business objectives through the selection and development of managers and directors on the basis of strategic and organizational requirements.
Who Should Attend:
Designed for executives, organizational development, and human resource professionals who want to develop or revise a succession management process for their organization.
- Business knowledge
- Business systems
- Developing direct reports
- Strategic skills