Accelerate the development of your leaders! While businesses use strategic planning processes to forecast customer, product, and service requirements, they also must forecast their needs for future successors and leaders. Key to identifying your succession plan is gaining consensus from senior leadership on the required competencies and development plans to grow those competencies. During this program, you will learn how to create a process for succession planning, identify company-wide competencies, identify candidates for key positions, and establish development plans.
- Outline the benefits of succession management as part of strategic talent management.
- Apply best practices to succession planning.
- Align succession planning with strategic business goals.
- Apply the steps of the succession planning process for the organization.
Who Should Attend:
Executives, OD, HR, and key business and operational leaders responsonbile for developing or revising a succession management process for their organization.
- Business knowledge
- Business systems
- Developing direct reports
- Strategic skills