In this informative and interactive program, we discuss today’s most popular social media tools, organizational branding techniques and how to attract the best talent.
You will learn which platforms are most effective for recruiting, sourcing, and employer branding. You will also discuss the need to embrace your unique culture and ensure it is mirrored in your publications, website, and job ads. Attendees receive hands-on training in developing effective job postings and job descriptions. Conclude the session with a deep dive into social recruiting. This will involve looking past your typical applicant who posts for a position and leveraging the network of everyone you’re connected to.
What You Will Learn:
- Discover how you can promote a strong employer brand through your employer profile.
- Learn practical tips for ensuring candidates have a positive experience with your recruiting and hiring process.
- Discover the best job boards – what are your options? What selection criteria make sense for your organization?
- Explore the critical difference between job descriptions and job postings.
- Learn how to write powerful, compelling job postings to attract the right candidates.
- Explore the most common social media tools and the recruiting value they hold.
- Reach dramatically larger talent pools through social recruiting.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, HR managers, recruiters, and recruiting managers.
- Technical skills