Overcome the fear of speaking in public and learn to make a strong, positive impression. Participants in this program learn the secret of "presence" before an audience, concentrating on delivery skills that enhance their vocal style, voice projection, use of gestures, and ability to reach out to the listeners. Practice with original and existing messages and the opportunity for video feedback gives everyone a chance to develop confidence for any speaking situation.
What You Will Learn:
- Use skills to develop confidence before a group.
- Practice speaking expressively by using voice projection and clear articulation.
- Choose energy to engage and hold the audience’s attention.
- Use tools to develop presence in front of listeners.
- Choose elements of expression to convey meaning clearly.
- Practice effective gestures, podium posture, and visual aid delivery.
- Recognize the importance of the audience and how to connect with them.
Who Should Attend:
Sales professionals who speak at meetings, represent the organization, or must influence others with speech.
- Leadership presence
- Presentation skills