Dramatically improve your retention rate and avoid the huge cost of failed hires! Great organizations create a welcoming experience by engaging new hires early on and then continuing that feeling throughout the first 12-18 months of employment. That is why onboarding has become a key business strategy to accelerate talent growth and development. This program will assist you in making the business case for onboarding, exploring best practices and building a successful program.
What You Will Learn:
- Establish a business case for implementing an onboarding program.
- Explore components of successful onboarding programs.
- Develop influencing skills to facilitate manager buy-in.
- Design a template to use for your organization’s onboarding program.
- Discuss metrics to measure success.
Who Should Attend:
Human resource professionals and managers who are involved in developing and implementing onboarding for new hires.