The OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Outreach Program is an entry-level course for any employee who needs to have a general understanding of OSHA, their authority, and the Federal safety standards that are most applicable to all businesses. The emphasis of this two-day training program is on hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. This program also educates participants in the core safety fundamentals necessary for all workplaces.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Hazardous Materials
- Walking Working Surfaces & Fall Protection
- Machine Safeguarding
- Exit Routes, EAP, Fire Prevention & Fire Protection
- Material Handling & Powered Industrial Trucks
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Hazard Communication
- Safety & Management Systems
Who Should Attend:
Line supervisors, safety committee members, or anyone who has specific safety responsibilities in their job description.
You will receive the Part 1910 of the Code of Federal Regulations OSHA General Industry Regulations (2018 Edition) Book.