Effective Communication and Advanced Conflict Resolution
When disagreements escalate into untenable situations, emotions run strong, and forward progress towards the goal becomes stalled, individuals can feel overwhelmed when dealing with conflict. Explore the unspoken and spoken deeper structure of conflict. Learn effective strategies that will enable you to understand how miscommunication is impacted by deep thinking processes, its impact on conflict, managing a dialogue effective, and achieving the desired outcomes.
What You Will Learn:
How Can I Misunderstand You? Let Me Count the Ways!
- Understand one of the key truths of communication expectations.
- Discover the importance of personal accountability for communication.
- Understand missed communication.
- Understand how conflicting priorities develops out of ineffective use of strategies.
- Identify and explore strategies for effectiveness.
Advanced Conflict Resolution:
- Define and leverage conflict to create positive actions.
- Process of "talking it out" when planning for a challenging conversation.
- Language tools of "I" Message.
- Applying skills to a resolution.
- Using reframing, feedback, listening and questioning skills to communicate effectively in difficult conversations.