This advanced communication program explores ways to enhance your communication by learning how to access your creative mind. The human brain has two very different ways of thinking and this affects new idea generation. Learn the true science behind right brain/left brain thinking. This hands-on, experiential program offers strategies for leveraging your creativity and helps apply new ideas to your workplace to gain the innovative difference to make your organization more successful.
- Describe the ways the brain processes creative ideas and the impact on communication effectiveness.
- Create work environments that foster innovation.
- Recognize your preferred "thinking strategy."
- Describe the dynamics of creative team decision making.
- Engage others in team problem solving.
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, managers, customer service and sales professionals, human resource professionals, and anyone whose success is dependent upon being an effective communicator.