The first rung on the supervision ladder, the lead position is also the first line of management representing the organization to employees. Leads are directly responsible for both results and employee satisfaction. Leads are normally selected based on technical expertise, but expertise has little to do with leadership.
This course introduces the foundation of basic supervisory skills which are covered in detail in Leadership Fundamentals. Participants will learn and apply techniques to improve communication, interaction, and innovation skills.
What You Will Learn:
- To make participants aware of the expectations of their position.
- To provide techniques to enhance communication skills.
- To help leads make the transition from employee into management.
- To develop participants' people skills.
Who Should Attend:
- Newly appointed individuals in a lead position.
- Experienced lead persons seeking to further develop and obtain a basic foundation of supervisory skills.
If You’re Located in WI, IL, IA: