The face-to-face interview is arguably the most impactful step in the selection and hiring process—both from a candidate experience perspective and for legal missteps to occur. Those new to interviewing do not always recognize the awesome responsibility of this new work task. This one-hour webinar provides an overview of Interviewing "Do's and Don’ts," focusing on legal implications of interviewing and laws affecting all phases of employment, including the hiring process. Obtain guidance on what you can and cannot do in the interview process. Discover ways to positively impact the candidate experience.
- Gain awareness of your role as legal agent within the organization.
- Understand laws affecting interviewing and hiring.
- Discern legal interview questions based on the job requirements.
- Discuss your needs for position-specific interviewing guides with HR.
- Understand your role in creating a positive candidate experience.
Who Should Attend:
Non-HR managers and supervisors who conduct interviews for open positions.