Learn to develop and perform quality management system audits to ISO standards. You will understand the various types of audits and be able to plan, organize, and conduct process-based audits. The ISO 9001 standard is used in the class with hands-on exercises. Through the use of case studies, you will practice your auditing skills.
- Describe how to perform process-based audits.
- Prepare checklists to be used in auditing compliance to an ISO standard.
- Make decisions regarding the effectiveness of a management system element based on audit findings.
- Discuss effective observation and interviewing techniques for audits.
- Practice accurate and concise documentation of audit findings.
- Describe what happens after the audit report has been complete.
Who Should Attend:
People responsible for managing and coordinating an audit function, newly appointed internal auditors, audit program leaders, and people responsible for escorting second or third party auditors. The course applies to process-based audits for standards such as ISO 9001, 13485, 14001, 22000 and similar.