Increase self-awareness and learn to improve your interpersonal effectiveness as a manager or supervisor. In a series of three half-days, participants will learn to develop and carry out a personal plan for self-management.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the need for trust in leaders and what must be done to develop and maintain it.
- Grasp and use the tools necessary for understanding your fellow employees and the skills needed to make yourself more clearly understood.
- Be able to communicate with others in ways designed to minimize defensiveness and reduce the creation of conflict.
- Give feedback and praise which focuses on facts and the impact of behaviors rather than the personalities and values of the person being communicated with.
- Apply a conflict resolution model aimed at achieving positive resolutions instead of “win/lose” solutions.
- Create an initial personal development plan based on a 360 degree assessment of leadership strengths and weaknesses.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, and all business professionals who are interested in or in need of improving their personal management style. It is also for individuals with strong potential for career advancement and those who want or need to “polish” their management style.
- Personal accountability
- Trust and respect