Union environments pose unique challenges and opportunities for human resources management. This interactive session will provide you with an overview of what human resources professionals need to know to develop an effective working relationship with a union.
- Discuss laws that impact labor relations.
- Differentiate between management and union rights.
- Identify best practice policies unique to a unionized workforce.
- Explore the coaching, discipline, grievance, and arbitration process.
- Review collective bargaining and labor agreement processes.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, managers, supervisors, and labor relations specialists.
- Decision-making skills
- Performance management
- Trust and respect