Union environments pose unique challenges and opportunities for human resources management. This interactive session will provide you with an overview of what human resources professionals need to know about working with a union.
What You Will Learn:
- Discuss laws that impact labor relations.
- Differentiate between management and union rights.
- Identify best practice policies unique to a unionized workforce.
- Explore the coaching, discipline, grievance, and arbitration process.
- Discuss collective bargaining and labor agreements.
- Develop an effective relationship with your unions.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, managers, supervisors, and labor relations specialists.
- Decision-making skills
- Performance management
- Trust and respect