This monthly forum provides an opportunity to learn about emerging HR developments and best practices that are more of a strategic “business” nature. In addition to the Forum’s training format the facilitator generates a highly engaging, interactive dialog among participants to share perspectives, personal work experiences and develop an atmosphere of camaraderie.
These forums provide you with content that expands your leadership assets to your company. The bottom line is you will gain greater access to strategic dialog with company leadership.
Participants meet once a month for 10 months.
Plymouth Group: February - November. View the agenda.
St. Paul Group: April - December. View the agenda.
Those that wish to join an existing forum group may contact registrations at email@example.com.
20 HRCI Business (Strategic) Credits are earned applied upon competition of all 10 sessions.
Each 2-hour session includes:
- Presentation by a “topic-specific” expert.
- Robust topic discussion to share concepts, expand ideas, and identify relevant “take back to the office” content.
In addition to the topics participants introduce, we will also discuss:
The current economic environment and labor market challenges and how they will influence organizations in the future.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Due Diligence, build the plan and post M&A adjustments.
- Strategy. What is it, how to build it and integrating HR strategy throughout other co. divisions.
- Culture re-structuring to align with organizational design.
- Marketing – Building a “partnership” role with your marketing department.
- Navigating the boardroom with your company CEO.
- HR strategies and tactics for launching entrepreneurial / start-up companies.
- The new corporate scorecard for employee retention and attrition.
- Assessing your HR technologies for operational excellence.
- Leading corporate governance and ethics throughout each division of the company.
- Defining, designing, and orchestrating the new CEO’s change management initiatives.
Qualification for HRCI credit is contingent on attending all 10 sessions. Partial credit may be available and is the responsibility of the attendee.
"The HR Leadership Forum is a great way to stay on top of HR issues, discuss real issues with other HR professionals, and obtain credits for your certification all at a reasonable training cost."
- Sherri Adams, Tol-O-Matic
Who Should Attend:
Organizational HR leaders.