FMLA is a hot topic for every organization and MRA's solution is a comprehensive education package. Our unique blended learning approach provides attendees with more freedom to control their learning experience. Training is delivered to attendees through several different mediums in order to cater to all learning styles and provide a more customized offering. Time is of the essence, and this approach allows attendees to focus their efforts on areas that will have a great impact on their success.
- Identify when employees may qualify for federal FMLA or state leave.
- Execute each step of the leave administration process effectively.
- Access the liability risks involved with improper administration of FMLA.
- Recognize responsibilities to maintain employee rights under the law.
- Complete proper FMLA documentation to include Notice of Eligibility, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Designation form.
This comprehensive package includes:
Bite-Sized E-Learning (Pre-class training)
- Overview of FMLA process
- Summary of federal FMLA regulations
- Review of common forms and policies
Classroom Instruction (Full day)
- Highlight critical rules and regulations
- Discussion regarding FMLA best practices
- Evaluation of complex FMLA case studies
Webinar on State Leave Laws (Post-class training)
- Review of selected states leave laws
- Overlapping leave laws
- Resources for follow up questions and information
Who Should Attend:
Any individual responsible for day-to-day FMLA administration.