Successful salespeople must master a variety of skills to move through each step of the sales process. Throughout each phase of the process - preparing, selling, and executing the sale - there are critical steps which apply to all situations, whether you are selling a service, soft drinks, or jumbo jets. Completing these steps leads to success while omitting a critical step can lead to failure. This program will help participants learn to recognize and implement the key steps in each phase of the sales process for a more successful outcome. This class is highly interactive, with lots of content customizing and discussion. You will practice with content and building a call on the first day and presentations and feedback the following day.
- Craft your 15 second elevator pitch.
- Articulate your value proposition: Why your company?
- Use the trust-building skills that improve the entire sales process.
- Discover the powerful, probing techniques used in strategic and tactical questioning.
- Apply active listening techniques.
- Develop a strong, targeted opening statement.
- Learn to handle resistance and deal with objection!
- Fine-tune your product knowledge.
- Discover what customers really want to know.
- Build a menu of closing questions.
- Learn to listen for buying signals.
- Understand different customer communication styles and modify your approach to catch the buyer’s ear.
Who Should Attend:
Sales reps new to sales, in a new industry, or in need of a basics refresher, or any job role that is customer facing and requires influencing skills.