This interactive session will provide participants with the skills, tools and techniques needed to complete a simulated investigation. Participants will learn how to practically and effectively conduct a workplace investigation to a timely conclusion.
What You Will Learn:
- Apply the various stages of an investigation to a case study.
- Practice investigation skills required to conduct an investigation, including preparing questions and conducting interviews.
- Develop findings and conclusions based upon interviews, exhibits and other information.
- Recommend a course of action based upon your findings and conclusions.
- Create thorough and timely documentation.
Bring your laptop to enhance your learning experience.
Who Should Attend:
This class is limited to those who have attended Conducting Workplace Investigations: A How-to Guide or HR professionals with broader investigation experience.