Whether dealing with discipline, corrective action, or workplace complaints of disrespectful or harassing behavior, management has a duty to investigate to ensure that employees concerns are heard and resolved. This interactive session will provide you with the skills, tools, and techniques needed to complete an investigation. Using a case study, you will learn how to practically and effectively conduct a workplace investigation to a timely, thorough, legally compliant conclusion.
- Apply the various stages of an investigation to a case study.
- Practice investigation skills required to conduct an investigation, including preparing questions and conducting interviews.
- Develop findings and conclusions based upon interviews, exhibits, and other information.
- Recommend a course of action based upon your findings and conclusions.
- Create thorough and timely documentation.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals who are responsible for conducting workplace investigations.