Aligning compensation approaches with business goals is a key strategy in successful organizations. This workshop provides a foundation for understanding compensation issues, techniques and practices, and explores how to tailor a compensation program to support the organization’s strategic goals and objectives. Through practical and interactive learning activities, participants will learn the basics and fundamentals of designing, developing, and/or realigning a compensation program.
What You Will Learn:
- Articulate the importance of a total rewards philosophy.
- Identify various compensation tools, such as job documentation, job evaluation, and market data/survey analysis.
- Gain an understanding of laws pertaining to compensation.
- Utilize market salary information.
- Construct a salary grade structure.
- Review supporting administrative and communication tools.
Who Should Attend:
HR and compensation professionals who are responsible for the design and/or administration of their company’s compensation program or want to strengthen their knowledge of compensation.
Please bring a calculator to this seminar.
- Strategic skills
- Technical skills