The Coaching Certificate Program develops advanced coaching skills for coaching leaders, supporting managers to be coaches, and to create a coaching culture that supports business strategies. Forward-thinking organizations meet their leadership development needs by using coaching to supplement training, mentoring, and on-the-job assignments. Skilled coaches help develop high potentials, prepare future leaders, and help good performers develop new skills to meet business opportunities. Research shows that coaching delivers three to five times the return on investment. This highly interactive two-day program includes coaching competencies, skill building and practice, coaching best practices, and case studies. Participants will apply the coaching process to actual leadership situations in their organizations.
- Demonstrate the coaching model with managers and senior leaders.
- Create and use development plans in coaching.
- Development of strategies to handle difficult coaching challenges.
- Integrate the coachee and coachee's manager with the organization's culture, systems, and business strategies to create a successful coaching engagement.
- Create an action plan for implementing and tracking a coaching strategy.
- Discuss coaching best practices
- Discuss how to use assessments in determining leader development needs.
- Use metrics for tracking coaching results.
Who Should Attend:
HR, OD, training, and other key business or operational leaders charged with the responsibility of developing talent. The program is for individuals who coach managers and senior leaders throughout the organization and for those who want to focus on integrating coaching into an overall leadership development strategy.
Developing direct reports