Let’s face it - change can be challenging and is inevitable and necessary for organizations to thrive. As an HR professional, you play an integral role in supporting organizational change initiatives by engaging with other leaders to address the the impact of change on human capital. Learn the tools and techniques necessary to both lead and partner with other leaders to effectively manage the change process in ways that reduce anxiety, create engagement, and drive performance.
What You Will Learn:
- Recognize HR’s unique role in leading change in order to create and/or support business solutions.
- Identify the critical elements of leading a successful change process to create organization-wide engagement.
- Explain HR’s role in partnering with key leadership to create a vision for and exploit the benefits of change.
- Understand and apply techniques in order to overcome resistance to change.
- Identify the key players involved in the change process and facilitate buy-in.
Who Should Attend:
We recommend participants be mid-level managers or above to gain the greatest benefit from this program.