Conversation is both skill and art and often the “glue” that holds the sales and service process together. Participants learn practical tips and practice conversation. Effective conversation contributes to loyalty. Building common ground with colleagues, customers, and senior managers is essential to any larger objective, such as relationship building, influencing, managing conflict, and starting and closing sales agreements. Effective informal conversation is often “invisible,” hiding its structure and influencing elements. Participants learn how to develop a repertoire of topics, make skillful transitions, develop confidence, and draw people to them.
What You Will Learn:
- Overcome self-consciousness.
- Blend business with social awareness.
- Build positive service relationships to meet needs and manage problems.
- Change subjects, lead the conversation, achieve a business purpose.
- Recognize the “give and take” of social presence to draw customers to you.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who socializes or does business with others, especially sales people, managers, service representatives, engineers, and others seeking career growth.