Federal affirmative action regulations include broad recordkeeping, data collection, and data analysis requirements. This class provides a structure for organizations to ensure this aspect of their affirmative action program is properly set up and maintained.
- Recognize the scope and depth of record keeping expectations.
- Identify the activities that must be documented with an emphasis on:
• Applicant definitions
• Employment activity logs
- Illustrate data analysis with an emphasis on:
• Adverse impact analysis of employment activity logs (race/gender analysis)
• Outreach assessment (veterans and individuals with disabilities)
• Discuss record retention time periods
Who Should Attend:
EEO/AAP coordinators or specialists, human resource professionals, and individuals involved in the EEO/AAP function. Support persons responsible for maintaining affirmative action records.