Federal affirmative action regulations include broad recordkeeping, data collection, and data analysis requirements. This class provides a structure for organizations to ensure this aspect of their affirmative action program is properly set up and maintained.
- Recognize the scope and depth of recordkeeping expectations.
- Identify the activities that must be documented with an emphasis on:
• Applicant definitions.
• Employment activity logs.
- Illustrate data analysis with an emphasis on:
• Adverse impact analysis of employment activity logs (race/gender analysis).
• Outreach assessment (veterans and individuals with disabilities).
• Discuss record retention time periods.
Who Should Attend:
EEO/AAP coordinators or specialists, human resource professionals, and individuals involved in the EEO/AAP function, as well as support persons responsible for maintaining affirmative action records.