The title Achieving High-Impact Results will change to Excelling as a Frontline Leader in 2017.
Group leadership means influencing employees to get the job done, usually without power. The program is for the leader whose focus is to meet organization objectives, but to also do something very difficult - gain the cooperation of the work group at the same time.
- Understand that results are what your organization wants from you.
- Know what work activities are important and those that are not important.
- Lead your work group effectively, perhaps without power or title.
- Take responsibility for actions and those of your work group.
- Understanding what it takes to achieve results in your organization.
Completion of Frontline Leadership 2: Communication Skills is recommended.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who are not officially "management" employees, but who provide leadership or informal guidance to a work group without the power to hire, fire, or conduct performance reviews. These individuals often do the work while providing leadership to their work group.
- Team building