401(k) plans require careful and ongoing attention. Gain a general overview of the elements required for design and administration of 401(k) plans. From ERISA, Department of Labor (DOL), and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requirements to day-to-day administration, this program has it all.
Boost the efficiency and effectiveness of your 401(k) operation through consideration of:
- Exploring how plans are designed and administered
- Avoiding the comprehensive compliance-related issues
- Understanding basic investment options and appropriate oversight and due diligence
- Reviewing day to day administrative and fiduciary requirements
What You Will Learn:
- Identify the laws regulating 401(k) plans and your duties.
- Design effective methods to educate employees and increase participation.
- Discover the importance of monitoring the effectiveness of your third-party administrators.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators and specialists in benefits and human resources or anyone new to employee benefits, needing a refresher on basic plan design concepts and error-free administration, and those interested in being up-to-date on legal developments.
- Decision-making skills
- Technical skills