MRA will feature a regularly scheduled series of webinars (live) to provide the most up-to-date information on critical topics you face every day. If you cannot attend the live event, webinars are recorded and available within 2-3 days of the live event in our E-Learning Library. Click on Register Now for pricing information.
12-1 pm CT
Interviewing "Do's and Don'ts"
The face-to-face interview is arguably the most impactful step in the selection and hiring process—both from a candidate experience perspective and for legal missteps to occur. Those new to interviewing do not always recognize the awesome responsibility of this new work task. This one-hour webinar provides an overview of Interviewing "Do's and Don’ts," focusing on legal implications of interviewing and laws affecting all phases of employment, including the hiring process. Obtain guidance on what you can and cannot do in the interview process. Discover ways to positively impact the candidate experience. Learning Objectives:
- Gain awareness of your role as legal agent within the organization.
- Understand laws affecting interviewing and hiring.
- Discern legal interview questions based on the job requirements.
- Discuss your needs for position-specific interviewing guides with HR.
- Understand your role in creating a positive candidate experience.
12-1 pm CT
Have you ever wondered how much it costs your organization to hire an employee? What’s your turnover rate? How does your employee engagement compare to other industries as a whole? HR has access to a lot of data that can be used to uncover areas of opportunity and guide well-informed decisions. The use of metrics can be powerful in understanding how your workforce is performing and for identifying trends. But where do you start? Join this webinar and find out why HR metrics are important, what key HR metrics are useful for businesses and how you can calculate them. Learning Objectives:
- Identify the purpose and benefits of metrics.
- Explore common HR metrics.
- Explain basic HR metrics calculations.