Webinars are a great alternative to classroom training that can save time and money. Yet, one of the weaknesses of e-learnings/webinars is that people sit and watch them—that’s it. Information is passed along, but all too often learning has not occurred.
This Group Leadership Skills for Nonmanagers series is designed differently than most e-learnings/webinars to make sure that learning, indeed, has taken place. Here’s what is unique:
- Designed for multiple viewers (versus a single viewer) which foster critical thinking.
- Discussion and activity segments built in and managed by a skilled facilitator from your organization.
- Participants discuss concepts or potential applications of key learning concepts. This expands learning more than asking participants to “think” about concepts since this implies an individual is trying to work through the content of the program on their own.
This series introduces the important principles of motivation, interpersonal communication, employee training, and resolving conflict. Using a combination of discussion, case study, and skill practice, participants are prepared to be more productive within their organization by developing their leadership skills.
With each e-learning/webinar, your facilitator will receive the resources necessary to successfully develop critical leadership skills for the people in your organization who lead without all the formal trappings of authority. This series is also effective for individuals that are being groomed for a leadership role.
For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellence Series is strongly recommended instead of this program.
This Group Leadership Skills for Nonmanagers series has 13 modules. It will take about 17 hours to cover the entire series.
Preview Module 2: Communication Skills
This module helps group leaders become more effective communicators with both their workers and their supervisors. Participants gain effective listening skills and the ability to give and receive feedback.
Module 2: Communication Styles (about 50 minutes)
Click here to view facilitator notes.
To order, please contact Registrations at 800.488.4845 or [email protected].
Although MRA is unable to make the module links available from our website, you have three options for obtaining the files once purchased. Please let us know which method you prefer when you call to order the series.
- You may provide your FTP site information to which we can upload the files.
- We can upload a temporary zip file to our website and send you a link for download, removing it afterwards.
- We can mail a CD and/or USB flash drive with the files loaded.