Studies show organizations can improve customer retention rates by 50% or more through improved work processes and implementing quality standards.
- Certification to an ISO standard by a third party can increase sales by 10-50%.
- A typical company spends 25-40% of its revenue on the cost of quality (costs associated with fixing product and process errors, doing inspections, handling customer complaints).
- Focused on preventative activities, that same organization over time could see at least a 50% reduction in the cost of quality.
- Organizations that implement lean processes see a 30-70% improvement in product / services throughput with an equal improvement in product / services quality. Creating more value for your customers with less waste solidifies your organization’s long-term success.
What would improvements like these mean for your company? And how do you get there?
From product manufacturers to service providers, implementing standards and quality management processes can dramatically impact the way you do business and your bottom line. MRA is your resource for insightful needs assessment, practical recommendations, or an extra hand. Tap our quality experts’ deep knowledge and years of hands-on experience to make quality an integral part of your organization.
Scope of Services
- Training anywhere, anytime in the fundamentals of quality management systems, internal quality auditing, process improvement, problem solving techniques, and lean fundamentals.
- Providing an extra set of hands on a project
- Running an entire project
- Teaching your future leaders how to effectively implement change
- Coaching individuals and process improvement teams to become more effective leaders and problem solvers
- Helping your company prepare for various ISO certifications or conducting internal quality audits
- Flowcharting your processes
- Teaching the essentials to manage successful projects
- Provide an interim Quality Manager or Project Manager
Process Improvement and ISO Services
ISO 9001 Gap Audits
ISO 13485 Gap Audits
TS 16949 Gap Audits
AS 9100 Gap Audits
ISO Systems Implementation to 9001, AS9100, 13485
Internal Quality Auditing for ISO-based Systems
Scheduled and On-site Training Programs
We deliver programs at our locations or onsite anywhere in the U.S. and our experts work with you to ensure you get the targeted training you need. Practical, hands-on activities and discussions reinforce the concepts presented and our professional instructors are respected for delivering results! We offer many quality-related programs including:
Quality Management System Internal Auditing
Planning and Leading Successful Kaizen Events
Workload Survival Skills
Find the right training, services, resources, and tools for you.